Thursday, March 12, 2015

Beautiful quotes about friendships

We all need friends, right? So, how can you describe a friendship? Here are some beautiful and meaningful quotes that might help you. And here is mine: Everybody is looking for friends in the World. But I've found the whole world in my friends.



Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran

True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. – Author Unknown (Internet, probably)

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. – Henry David Thoreau

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis

Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas

Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. – Samuel Butler

If you liked them please follow me on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment