Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Having fun yesterday

Hi guys!


I hope you had a fantastic night yesterday and you had sweet dreams.

What about me?

Well, yesterday I went out with my girlfriends to have some fun at a local bar and it was amazing. Unfortunatelly I haven't seem them for a while so it was the time to gather again and just share our thoughts. Of course we drank some shots (mostly vodka since it's one of my favourite drinks) and we were chatting.

What kind of parties do you prefer? For me, the best ones are those where we can drink and chat. Of course sometimes I want to dance as well but I prefer going out and just sittin around a table with some drink and chatting.

I'm really curious about your habit! Tell me in a comment.

Oh, and of course, here's a picture about us :) I love that red dress. Opinion? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment